2023. 04. 14.

Hideg virágok / Cold Flowers


 My Fair Isle sweater  with flowers is finally ready. I started it at the beginning of October last year. In between I made some other projects and then took this jumper and decided to finish it. Proceeded and then frogged some parts, knitted the sleeves and then frogged the upper part, and also the beginning, to add the zig-zag pattern. I bought the yarn, Etrofil Rustik but when it arrived I was diappointed because all of the colours were very pale, not like in the pics in the webshop. Nevertheless I decided that I liked them still but had to purchase another brand of grey yarn in order to make it contrasting enough with the other colours. You can see the final result with wich I'm quite saisfied with. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...