2023. 01. 01.

Norvég mintás hardigán / Fair Isle Cardigan







I've started this cardigan at the beginning of November, and laid it aside for some reason I do not even remeber. Maybe I've just started something new from a new purshase of yarns, I usually do that. 🙂 IT's not a New Year's resolutions, I never promise things that I can't keep, but decided to have a look at some of the "resting" projects. I can tick this one, and still have a week holiday to go. Yarn: Scheepjes Our Tribe: The Curio Crafts Room and Happy in Red, 350g. My daughter is modelling it, a bit loose on her, but it will be a present to a friend. When she gets it I'll make some pics her wearing it too. No pattern, the graphs were free on the Net, otherwise I followed my own imagination.

Charts from here
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...