2022. 04. 21.

Oversize


 I was planning it for quite a while, bought the yarn last september and started this sweater right away. But as with many things when the design posed some difficulties I abandoned it and  quickly began a new project. Some rather nice pieces of clothing were knitted or crocheted but this yellow-grey sweater had to wait half a year for its turn. Last weekend I decided that one of the UFOs has to be finished and have chosen this for its spring yarn (Rosarios4 Jardim, 45% cotton-55% superwash merino). Mostly my color choices cover the earth colors but I fell in love with this yellow shade and was inspired by this sweater and this cardigan. It was knitted in one piece, first the yellow part, bottom up in circles, then the grey parts added top down. All the edges are finished with attatched I-cords. I had to learn Provisional Cast On to be able to continue the grey at the bottom after the yellow part was done. And also had to figure out how to decrease 8 stitches in a row with Stacked Decrease, to form the sleeves. This sweater looks very simple, but it was knit in a really complicated way and I had to frog it at several places but it was worth it. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...