2021. 11. 13.

Leveles pulcsi / Leafy Sweater








My new "Leafy" jumper from Wanderlust Reykjavik 461 has been ready for a while, I almost forgot to show it to you. It is made with modular swing knitting, no pattern. I was just experimenting this technique, and after many trials and frogging came up with it. I love the yarn and the way the colors form the leaves. Of course the neckline is finished with my new favourite way of doing it: I-cord.

Wanderlust Reykjavik fonalból készült az új "Leveles" pulcsim. Már egy ideje kész van, majdnem elfelejtettem megmutatni nektek. Jó sok próbálkozás és bontás után született meg saját agymenés alapján. Szerintem erre a moduláris swing kötéstechnikára született ez a fonal. A nyakkivágást I-corddal szegélyeztem, ez az új kedvenc módszerem erre a célra.


 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...